Friday, June 27, 2014

Turning 2 (Well, 9 months ago)

I've been really behind on posting things that I've wanted to on this blog, so I'm trying to catch up now that I'm on my summer schedule. This was supposed to be posted some time in the fall. 

Emery turns 2!
Emery turned 2 last September (so she's really almost 3 already). It's so hard to believe that she's not a baby anymore. She literally has grown up right in front of my eyes. Tinkerbell has been the theme of the year, since she has become a favorite character of Emery's. First, she referred to her as "the girl," then "Tink-a-gul," but now she says her name correctly. So I went with a Tinkerbell theme for the birthday, which resulted in purple and green as the colors of choice. My mom made this great tutu out of a combination of tulle and other fabric. She also got this great little Tinkerbell motorcycle. She likes to ride it for a few minutes at a time.






No comments:

Post a Comment