Monday, March 3, 2014

Emery First Year Weekly Photos

I'm excited that I've finished another scrapbooking project. (I actually finished it in September, but didn't get it printed until around Christmas, and I'm just getting around to sharing it here.) I have taken a picture of Emery at least once a week since she was born. We originally started trying to do a picture each day, but that only lasted until I went back to work when she was 7 weeks old. So, I switched to once a week (also known as Project 52). I decided to do a simple photo book of the first year weekly photos...no journaling, just chalkboard layout, the date, and how old she was. I'm getting "behind" now, since she's 2, but at least for now, I'll enjoy another project completed.

I printed this through Blurb, 8x10 size. (Note: make sure you check the printing specs before making a layout. I had to redo all of these, since Blurb's actual print size is not quite 8x10.) I made my own template, and used a chalkboard paper by Melissa Renfro. The fonts I used were: Bergamot Ornaments, FFF Tusj, Grutch Shaded, Hungover Outline, and Chalk-Hand-Lettering Shaded. This picture shows thumbnails of all of the pages. It's so fun to look back and see how small she was, and how much she changed in just that first year.


No comments:

Post a Comment